|Rosemary Beef Kebab in Artichoke Dip|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Rosemary Beef Kebab in Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz filet mignon or any kind of tender beef steak
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Some Bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped artichoke (jar)
- 15 green olives (jar) - chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red sweet cherry pepper (jar) - chopped
- Black pepper and salt
- Mix all together the dipping sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Wash and dry the filet mignon with a pepper towel then cut dice.
- Marinate the diced meat with fresh rosemary, garlic powder, olive oil, black pepper and some salt, then stick them into a bamboo skewer.
- Heat a griller and brush it with pam or some oil then grill the beef kebab until golden.
- Serve with artichoke dipping sauce.