|Mushroom Tofu Skin Roll|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time 20 minutes
Mushroom Tofu Skin Roll
- 1 package Frozen or dried tofu skin sheets (soak for few second if you are using dried tofu skin sheet)
- 1 small bowl soaked vermicelli
- 1 bowl chopped napa cabbage
- 1 cup dried fungus mushroom - soak and cut into a small dice
- 5 dried shiitake mushroom - soak, remove the stem and into a small dice
- 1/2 cup dried lily flower - soak and chop
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 cup water or chicken stock
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat a tbsp of oil and fry the minced garlic and chopped ginger until fragrant and add the shiitake mushroom, fungus mushroom and lily flower.
- Simmer in 1/8 cup water or chicken stock and add the napa, soy sauce, oyster sauce and pinch of salt if need it.
- When the napa is already wilted, add the vermicelli and stir it until there is no more liquid.
- In a dry cutting board, spread a layer of tofu skin and spoon some of the cooked stuffing at the edge, then fold the two sides and roll it. Do it until there is no more stuffing.
- Fry the tofu skin roll until golden.
- Serve and enjoy.