|Best Chinese Steam Fish with Ginger|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time 12 minutes
Best Chinese Steam Fish with Ginger
- 1 medium size live tilapia fish or any kind
- 1 thumb size of ginger - cut long strip
- 2 stems spring onion - cut long strip
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or less
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
- Pinch of pepper powder
- Wash the fish and rub with pepper powder and spread the sliced ginger on top of the fish.
- Steam the fish with boiling water over medium heat for about 12 to 15 minutes or depending on how big your fish is.
- Take out the fish from the steamer and spread the sliced spring onion and soy sauce.
- Heat a tbsp vegetable oil and pour it onto the fish.
- Serve while it is hot.