Prep Time: 25 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Mozzarella Rice Croquette
- 1 big plate of cooked rice
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella cheese - grated
- 2 layers of cooked turkey bacon - chopped
- 1 medium ziploc bag of potato chips - roll with a roller until they become crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Vegetable oil to deep fry
- In a bowl, mix the grated mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, chopped turkey bacon, and chopped rosemary. Then using your hands, make small cheese balls until there is no more mixed cheese. Cover the cheese ball with rice.
- Roll the rice cheese balls into the flour, beaten egg, and to the potato crumbs, then deep fry into a hot oil pan over medium heat.
- Serve while hot.