|The Perfect Ramen Noodles with Seafood Tempura|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time 30 minutes
The Perfect Ramen Noodles with Seafood Tempura
- 2 fistful of fresh ramen noodles
- Some button mushrooms
- Choi Sum (Chinese Vegetable)
- 1/2 box of firm tofu
- 1 medium carrot
- Home made beef broth
- Mixed seafood tempura
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 3 tbsp beef broth
- 1 teaspoon chili paste - optional
- Cut the tofu into thin slices then fry them until golden. Then cut the fried tofu that you just fried into long strips and set aside.
- Peel and cut the carrot the same size as the tofu and slice the mushrooms, then fry them with a little salt until caramelized.
- In a bowl, mix all the seasoning together and set aside.
- Bring to boil the noodles and rinse in cold running water and bring to boil for the second time for a few seconds. Strain and transfer into a big bowl and pour the mixed seasoning into the noodle then mix them well.
- Place the noodles in a serving bowl and arrange the tofu, carrot, mushroom, and the seafood tempura on top of the noodles (just like the picture).
- Also place the choi sum on top of the noodles after boiling it for a few seconds, and serve the noodles with beef broth. To get the beef broth recipe, click here "Home made beef broth."