|Spicy Tofu with Cilantro|
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Spicy Tofu with Cilantro
- 1/2 box of firm tofu
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 2 fresh cayenne chillies - chopped
- Lime juice from one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Wash and cut the tofu in the shape as you desire and marinate them with 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Then fry them in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the cilantro, spring onion, cayenne chillies, salt and whisk in a little lime juice.
- Add the fried tofu into the mixed ingredients and toss it to combine.