|Rolled Chicken with Artichoke|
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time 25 minutes
Best Rolled Chicken with Artichoke in Easy steps
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1/2 small jar of heart artichoke
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (Lee Kum Kee brand)
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 layers turkey bacon
- String to tie the chicken roll
- Clean the chicken breast and remove the bone.
- Then trim the meat to make it bigger and flatten the surface with the skin on.
- Cut the artichokes into big pieces and place them into a medium bowl. Then mix in the mustard, minced garlic, dried oregano, black pepper, and pinch of salt.
- Arrange the turkey bacon on top of the chicken and place the mixed artichoke at the edge of the chicken.
- Roll the chicken, then tie up with the string and marinate with ground black pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Heat a skillet (oven safe) over medium heat and fry the chicken on the skillet to get a nice brown color, then move the skillet into the oven.
- Continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes over 350 degrees.
- Cut and serve.