|Lamb in Lemongrass Stem|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Lamb in Lemongrass Stem
- 8 oz minced lamb
- 6 stems of lemongrass or more - peel few skins
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- vegetable oil to deep fry
- Ground black pepper and salt
- In a bowl, mix together the minced lamb, cornstarch, dried oregano, olive oil, garlic powder, ground black pepper and pinch of salt.
- Divide the mixed lamb and make a ball then stick them onto a lemongrass stem.
- In three different plates, place the flour, beaten egg, and panko bread crumb.
- Dust the lamb balls with the flour and roll it into the beaten egg then finally onto the bread crumb.
- Fry them in a deep frying pan with hot oil over medium heat until golden and crisp.
- Serve and enjoy.