|Okra (Ladies Finger) with Dried Shrimp|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Okra (Ladies Finger) with Dried Shrimp
- 1/2 lb ladies finger (Okra)
- 1/3 cup of dried shrimp - soaked
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chili
- 1 thumb size fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp cooking oil or olive oil
- salt to taste
- Blend the soaked dried shrimp, garlic, fresh ginger, and red chili until smooth, then set aside.
- Wash the ladies finger and dry it by using a salad spinner then cut in the shape as your desire. Do not let the water touch the ladies finger after you cut, otherwise it will be slimy when you cook it.
- Heat a tbsp oil over medium heat, add the ladies finger and cook until it cooks then set aside.
- Using the same skillet, fry the blended shrimp until they are separated but not too dry. Add some salt to the cooked ladies finger and stir it for a few seconds.