|Fried Mozzarella Stick|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time 15 minute
Best Fried Mozzarella Stick
- 10 to 12 mozzarella stick cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour or less
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumb
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Vegetable oil to deep fry
- Some salt
- In three different plates, place the flour, egg, and bread crumbs into each separate plates.
- Add the garlic powder, pepper powder, dried basil and some salt to the bread crumb and mix all together.
- Coat the mozzarella stick with the flour, then move to the beaten egg, then to the bread crumb.
- Deep fry them in hot deep frying pan until golden and crisp, and dry them on a pepper towel.
- Serve while it's hot with your favorite tomato sauce.