|Easy Fried Vermicelli|
Prep Time: 15minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Easy Yummy Chinese Fried Vermicelli Noodles
- 1/2 package of Chinese vermicelli
- 1 cup thin sliced beef
- 1/4 box firm tofu
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup thin long strip sliced carrot
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- Soy sauce
- cooking oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Soak the vermicelli noodles until soft, strain them and set aside.
- Marinate the beef with the marinate seasoning and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the tofu in the shape as you desire and fry them until golden. Transfer them onto a plate and stir in 1/2 tbsp soy sauce then set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, fry the beef until it cooks and set aside.
- Fry the chopped garlic until fragrant and add the carrot, cabbage, one teaspoon pepper powder and stir in two tbsp of soy sauce. Add the vermicelli and mix them to combine.
- If the vegetable does not release enough juice to cook and make the vermicelli soft, you can add a little more water. Also you can adjust the taste by adding little more soy sauce as your taste desires.
- Add the beef and the tofu, toss or mix to combine.
- Garnish with some spring onion and serve with your favorite chili sauce. Similar to the picture above.