|Easy Chinese Fried Rice|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time 10 minutes
Easy Chinese Fried Rice
- 2 medium bowls cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup peeled shrimp
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped leafy vegetable
- 1 small clove garlic - chopped
- Olive oil or cooking oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Little bit of salt
- Wash the shrimps, dry it with a paper towel and marinate with a pinch of salt.
- In a medium heat pan, fry the shrimps with a little bit of oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok until it turns brown and set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry the garlic until fragrant and add the vegetable with a little salt, stir it for a few seconds then set aside.
- Add a little more oil into the frying pan and small pinch of salt (not too much, just want to bring a nice smell to the fried rice) then add the carrots, and the red bell peppers.
- Stir it for a few seconds and add the rice. Keep stirring until all are mixed together well, then spread the soy sauce into the rice over medium-low heat. Stir, add the vegetable, the shrimp, and mix all together.
- Then transfer to a serving plate and enjoy this delicious fried rice.