|Cabbage Tofu Roll|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Tasty and Healthy Vegan Cabbage Tofu Roll
- 6 to 7 sheets of cabbage
- 1 small size of carrot
- 1/4 box of firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Some bamboo skewers
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tbsp drinking water
- Bring to boil the cleaned cabbage in salted water for a few seconds and set aside.
- Cut the carrot in long thin strips, the same length as the length of the tofu.
- Cut the tofu into thin slices and sprinkle them with salt and garlic powder then fry them in a non-stick frying pan until golden.
- Cut the cabbage the same size as the tofu, place few layers of the cabbage on a plate or a cutting board and put some of the fried tofu and some of the carrot.
- Roll it and use a bamboo skewer to hold them in place and steam them for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cut and place the cooked cabbage on a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients together and whisk a little, then pour into the cabbage or just place it in a small plate as a dip sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.