|Beef Broccoli in Black Pepper Sauce|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Best Beef Broccoli in Black Pepper Sauce Easy Steps
- 1 medium size crown broccoli
- 2 oz tender beef
- 1 tbsp black pepper sauce (Lee Kum Kee brand)
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable or olive oil - divided
- 1/2tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp chicken broth or regular water
- Trim the broccoli and peel the stem, then cut in the shape as your desire.
- Soak them in salt water for 10 to 15 minutes then rinse them.
- Bring to boil for a few seconds and immediately put in a cold water to stop the cooking process then strain them.
- Cut the beef into thin slices, and marinate with soy sauce and a tbsp of oil.
- Heat a half tbsp of oil and pan fry the marinated beef until they're cooked, then add the broccoli and black pepper sauce.
- In a bowl, place 2 tbsp of chicken broth and mix it with cornstarch then pour it into the beef and broccoli.
- Stir until it thickens and serve.