|Baked Potato Wedges in Salad Dressing|
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Baked Potato Wedges in Salad Dressing
- 6 medium size potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Wash and cut the potatoes into wedges, then place them into a baking pan.
- Drizzle the potato wedges with one tbsp olive oil and bake in 350 degrees oven until it turns golden brown.
- In a big bowl, mix the dried basil, dried rosemary, garlic powder, ground black pepper, one tbsp olive oil and some salt. Add the potato wedges and toss to combine.
- Transfer them into a serving plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.