|Baked Mashed Potato in Crumbs|
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time 15 minutes
Baked Mashed Potato in Crumbs
- Mashed potato from two large potatoes
- 1/2 cup smooth bread crumb
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and whisk in a little melted butter.
- Using a measuring cup, make a circle shape and dust in the bread crumbs.
- Place them into a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes over 350 degrees.
- Serve with Roasted Chicken.