|Turkey Ham Cupcake|
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 30 minutes
Turkey Ham Cupcake
- 1 package turkey ham
- 3 turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced artichoke (cane or jar)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, can be more or less
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- salt and ground black
- Spray the cupcake baking pan with Pam, then gently place 2 layers of turkey ham.
- Grill the turkey bacon and chop it, then transfer into a medium bowl and mix it with sun dried tomato, artichoke, red bell pepper, basil, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Fill the cupcake ham with the ingredients you mixed and add 1 spoon of parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, add milk, heavy cream, and salt to taste. Then pour them in to fill the cupcake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree and bake them for 30 minutes or until golden and serve.