|Stir- Fry Sinqua with Shrimp|
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Stir- Fry Sinqua with Shrimp
- 1 Sinqua or Singkwa (Both names used interchangeably)
- 5 medium button mushrooms
- 1 small carrot
- 1/4 cup dried wood ear mushroom (soak until it is soft)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato
- 1/2 oz medium shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 small dried orange peel (soak it and cut into long strips)
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 1 stalk of green onion for garnish
- Peel the shrimps but leave the tail on and clean them.
- On a cutting board, lay the shrimps and cut off the back of the shrimps to the stomach then insert the tail from the stomach and pull out through the back. So you get the shape like the picture above.
- Peel the Sinqua, cut and leave some green part for nice looking then clean and cut all the other vegetables as you desire.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a medium heat, add the mushroom and pinch of salt. Keep cooking until it is golden then set aside. In the same pan, heat another 1 tbsp oil, add the shrimps and pinch of salt. Set aside when it is cooked.
- Using the same pan, add garlic and the ginger until the fragrant comes out, then add the carrots, mushroom ear, peel oranges, and water.
- When it starts to boil, add soy sauce, butter, ground black pepper and salt then add the button mushrooms and the shrimp last.
- Stir it to combine all, then transfer to a serving plate and garnish with green onion.