|Stir-Fry French Bean with Chicken|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Stir-Fry French Bean with Chicken
- 1 handful of french bean (string bean)
- 8 oz chicken
- 1 tbsp black bean paste (use Lee Kum Kee brand)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil or cooking oil
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cut the chicken, wash it and marinate with the seasoning ingredients above. Mix everything together and set aside.
- Clean and cut the french bean in half, then bring to a boil half cooked and put them in ice water or cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat oil in a frying pan with medium heat. Add the chicken and fry them until golden, then add the water, black bean sauce, and the french bean. Cover it for 3 to 4 minutes
- Transfer into a serving plate and enjoy this dish with your favorite white rice.