|Stir-Fry Bean Sprout with Fish Cake|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 20 minutes
Stir-Fry Bean Sprout with Fish Cake
- 8 to 10 oz bean sprout
- 6 oz tender beef or chicken
- 6 oz fish cake or fish ball
- 3 dried shiitake mushroom (soak until soft)
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic- minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil or cooking oil
- 1/2 tbsp salt to boil bean sprout
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash the beef, cut it into thin long strips and add the marinated seasoning then set aside.
- Cut the fish cake into long strips and set aside. Cut the mushroom into long strips and add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Rinse the bean sprouts and bring to boil with 1/2 tbsp of salt for 2 minutes or turn off the heat when it boils, then transfer into a strainer and rinse in cold water.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a medium heat pan, add the beef then fry it until cook. Set aside.
- Use a different pan, heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, then add garlic until you spell the aroma, then add the mushroom and fish cake, stir it until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Then add bean sprout, soy sauce, pepper powder, sesame oil and mix them well. Add a pinch of salt if there's not enough taste, then in the final step, add the beef and mix it well to combine everything, then transfer into a serving plate.