|Spicy Fried Chicken and Rosemary Bread|
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 20 minutes
Spicy Fried Chicken and Rosemary Bread
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup butter milk (can be more or less)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- vegetable oil for deep fry
- Cut the chicken into big pieces, clean them up, and dry it with paper towels.
- Place the chicken into a big bowl, add the cayenne pepper, salt and butter milk. Then cover with plastic wrapper and let it sit in a refrigerator overnight or at least 3 to 4 hours.
- In the a big bowl, mix all purpose flour, garlic powder, ground black pepper and salt. Then roll the chicken one by one and deep fry it into a hot frying pan until golden and crisp. Serve with rosemary bread and chilli sauce or as you desire.