|Shrimp Wonton in Beef Broth|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Shrimp Wonton in Broth Soup
- 10 to 15 shrimp wontons
- 2 lb meaty beef bones
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic - crack it
- salt to taste
- spring onion for garnish
- Wash the beef bones and bring to boil in an uncover pan with 3 1/2 to 4 liters water and 2 cracked cloves garlic and some salt.
- Use high heat for 20 minutes then reduce the heat to medium heat until half of the soup broth remains.
- Strain the soup with a strainer to another pot, add pepper powder, sesame oil, and salt if it not enough salt.
- Add the wonton and cook for a few minutes or until fully cooked, then transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with spring onion.