My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Shrimp Wonton Made From Scratch
- 1 cup or less roughly chopped shrimp
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch of pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the seasonings with the shrimps and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a clean plate or cutting board, place one layer of wonton skin, then rub the edge with water or whisked with egg as a glue.
- Place one small spoon of marinated shrimp onto the the wonton skin then fold as you see in the pictures below.
- Fold one more time then turn two corners, make like a circle and glue it together with water. Do it until there's no more stuffing, then freeze them or get the recipe for ShrimpWonton in Beef Broth.
|Finished Shrimp Wonton|