|Seaweed Tofu Roll|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Seaweed Tofu Roll
- 1/2 box of mashed firm tofu
- few sheets of seaweed
- 1 cup mince button mushroom
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1/4 spoon ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil or regular cooking oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the tofu, garlic powder, white pepper powder, eggs and salt. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat, then add 1 tbsp oil and add the tofu mixed into the hot pan and spread it with a spatula over the pan or make it as the same size as a seaweed sheet make sure not too thick.
- Turn it when the tofu becomes firm and then flip to the other side to cook.
- Meanwhile heat the pan with medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil and butter to the hot pan. Then add the mushroom and sauteed it until it turns golden brown with no more liquids. Then add some salt and ground pepper for taste.
- You will need sushi roll.
- Lay 2 sheets of seaweed on top of the sushi roll.
- Then put the cooked tofu egg mixed above on top of the seaweed. Then place the sauteed mushroom on top of the tofu mix and spread it. Then roll it with the sushi roll.
- When done rolling, it should look like the picture above.
- Now enjoy your seaweed tofu roll with good friends and family members.