|Savory Baby Congee|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Savory Baby Congee
- 2 tbsp basic congee or as you need (Congee and Porridge are the same thing)
- 1 medium button mushroom
- 1/2 teaspoon minced red pepper (skinless)
- 1/2 tbsp mashed cooked fish (be careful with the bone)
- 1/2 tbsp minced beef
- 1 cherry tomato (skinless,seedless) chop very fine
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped cooked spinach
- 1/2 cup home made beef broth or regular water
- 1 tbsp cottage cheese
- few drops olive oil
- Wash the mushroom and mince very fine.
- Heat the olive oil into a nonstick pan, then add the mushroom and pinch of salt to taste and cook until the color turns brown and caramelized. Set aside.
- In a small pot, mix all the ingredients together except for the fish, then bring to boil and add salt to taste. Stir it and continue cooking until there's no more water and it's thick enough as your baby desires.
- Transfer to a baby bowl, add the mashed fish and cottage cheese and sprinkle with mushroom.