|My Special Rice|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 25 minutes
My Special Fried Rice
- 2 cups rice
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup peeled shrimp
- 2 chicken sausages
- 1 small can white bean or any kind
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 stems fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Wash the rice until it is cleaned.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, then add the sausages before the butter turns brown and cook until the sausages turned brown. Add the rice into the frying pan and saute for 1 minute then add the chicken broth, milk, rosemary, ground black pepper and salt to taste. Stir it and cover.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low when the liquid becomes less.
- Add the white bean and parmesan cheese, stir it and sprinkle the shrimps on top of the rice and cover the frying pan. Let it cook until it is soft, then transfer into a serving bowl or plate and enjoy.