|Herby Lemon Cucumber Salad|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 5 minutes
Herby Lemon Cucumber Salad
- 3 lemon cucumbers
- 1 medium regular cucumber
- 1 tbsp caper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato (cut half)
- 1/2 cup sliced artichoke
- 1/4 cup sliced black olive
- 1/4 cup pine nut (pan fry it without oil or bake it)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 stem of fresh rosemary (trim it)
- lemon zest and salt
- Peel the skin of the lemon cucumber, leave a little bit of the top skin. Cut the top cucumber to look like a cover or umbrella, then clean the inside of the cucumber with a spoon and rinse in running water.
- Peel the regular cucumber also, cut it in half and clean the inside with a spoon and rinse it. Then cut the cucumber as desire.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Save a little bit of pine nut to sprinkle.
- In a small bowl or a jar, mix all the salad dressing together and pour it into the salad bowl then toss it to combine the salad.
- Fill the lemon cucumber with the salad and serve them on a serving plate, then sprinkle with the pine nut you had saved.