|Grilled Rack Of Lamb In Coriander Seed|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Grilled Rack Of Lamb In Coriander Seed
- 1 rack of lamb, 6-8 ribs, frenched and trim the fat if you don't like the fat
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tbsp coriander seed-crust
- 1/2 tbsp corn black pepper-crack it
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Wash the lamb ribs and dry it with a paper towel.
- In a plate, lay the ribs and marinate with garlic powder, coriander seed, black pepper, olive oil and salt evenly. Cover the plate with a plastic wrapper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat a griller to 350 degrees and grill the lamb ribs for 5 minutes then reduce the griller heat to 300 degrees, then grill for another 7 to 10 minutes. If you use regular a griller, grill each side until it is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy this succulent easy to make lamb dish.