|Best Fruity Salad|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup red grape
- 1/2 cup red cherry tomato
- 1/2 cup yellow tomato
- 5 head red radish
- 4 to 5 sheets lettuce
- 2 stems fresh basil (only leaves)
- 1/4 cup honey or less
- 1 Squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Wash the grapes, yellow, and red tomato, and cut in half.
- Wash also the red radish and cut into thin slices.
- Wash the lettuce and tear into small sizes, then place all together into a big bowl.
- In a glass jar, place all the dressing ingredients together and shake it well, then pour to the salad bowl.
- Gently toss the fruity salad to combine and serve with Crème Fraîche Tart.