Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium zucchini
- Few bamboos stick
- Vegetable oil to fry
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- salt to taste
- Wash and cut the zucchini in half and slice them in half inch thickness, then bend the two sides together and stick a bamboo stick to hold it in place when you fry them.
- In a big bowl, mix together all the batter ingredients (you can use beer instead of water and chicken broth, but then you do not need baking soda).
- Dip the bent zucchini into the batter, then deep fry it in a hot frying pan over medium heat until golden brown.
- Dry it with paper towel or strain them in an oil strainer and remove the bamboo stick before serving.