|French Bean Wrap In Turkey Bacon|
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 20 minutes
French Bean Wrap In Turkey Bacon
- 5 oz french bean
- 1/2 package turkey bacon (about 5 to 6 oz)
- 2 layer of seaweed sheets (cut same size as turkey bacon)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (to drizzle)
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- ground black pepper and salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F, wash the french beans and bring to boil half cook, then immediately put in ice water to stop the cooking process and prevent from changing color.
- Strain it when it is cool.
- In a cutting board, lay one turkey bacon and one sheet of cut seaweed.
- Put some of the french beans at the edge, roll it then transfer into a baking pan. When it is done, sprinkle them with ground black pepper, salt, and parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Bake it for 15 minutes.