|Fennel and Red Radish salad|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 0 minutes
Fennel and Red Radish salad
- 1 medium fennel
- 1 bunch of red radish
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 grated garlic if you like
- salt to taste
- Trim the fennel and red radish, wash them and cut into thin slices, then place them into a bowl.
- In a small glass jar or a small bowl, mix together all the dressing ingredients, cover it then shake it well (whisk it if you use a bowl).
- Pour the dressing into the salad bowl and toss it to combine. Garnish with fennel leaves for a nice presentation.
- Serve and enjoy this delightful fennel salad.