|Crispy Butterfly Shrimp|
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Crispy Butterfly Shrimp
- 15 medium or jumbo shrimps
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup panko Japanese bread crumb
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Peel the shrimps, clean up, rinse in running water and dry it with paper towel.
- Cut the shrimps from their back to make it like a butterfly shape and marinate them with garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt.
- In three different plates, place the flour, beated eggs, and bread crumb. Dust the shrimp into the flour then to the eggs, and finally to the bread crumb, then deep fry in hot oil until golden and crisp.