|Chinese Broccoli In Oyster sauce and Garlic|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 10 minutes
Chinese Broccoli In Oyster sauce and Garlic
- 1 bunch of Chinese broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Soak the Chinese broccoli in water and salt for about 10 minutes and rinse until clean.
- Place the oyster sauce in a small bowl and heat the olive oil in hot heavy skillet over medium heat until fragrant and brown, then mix it into the oyster bowl with a little oil.
- Using the same skillet, add some water and bring to boil the Chinese broccoli for 4 minutes(do not overcook; vegetables will not taste good when they're cooked too long).
- Transfer the cooked Chinese broccoli into a serving plate. Add one spoon of the boiling water from the broccoli that you cooked into the oyster sauce and garlic bowl, mix it well, then pour to the cooked Chinese broccoli.
- Serve and enjoy is tasty and flavorful vegetarian dish.