My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/3 cup of minced chicken
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumb (Japanese bread crumb)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Place the minced chicken into a bowl, marinate it with dried basil, oregano, garlic powder, ground black pepper, cornstarch, and olive oil. Then mix it together.
- In a cutting board, place a layer of plastic food wrapper and rub with a little water. Spoon the marinated chicken, put onto the cutting board and start to make nuggets and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour to 1 hour or until it is firm.
- In three different plates, place the flour, beated eggs, and bread crumb. Dip the nugget into the flour then to the eggs and finally to the bread crumb. Then deep fry it until golden and crisp.