|BBQ Beef And Red Radish|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 20 to 25 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
BBQ Beef And Red Radish
- 1 tender beef steak
- 1 bunch red radish
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- Wash the beef and dry it with a paper towel then marinate with ground black pepper, rosemary, olive oil, and pinch of salt. Let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Trim the red radish (leave one inch long on the stalk, so it will look nice) and peel the skin, then bring to boil a cup of chicken broth over low-medium heat for 10 minutes or less until cooked.
- In a charcoal grill or use a regular electric griller, grill the beef 3 to 4 minutes each side then place onto a plate to let it sit for a few minutes.
- Slice the BBQ grilled beef, transfer to a serving plate, and line the radish up next to the beef like the picture above.
- Heat the remaining juice (sauce) from the boiling of the red radish, add the butter and cook until thicken, then pour to the beef and the red radish plate.
- Serve and enjoy.