|Baked Fusilli with Turkey Ham|
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 20 minutes
Baked Fusilli with Turkey Ham
- 1 1/2 cup fusilli pasta
- 3 to 4 layers of turkey ham (tear into small pieces)
- 1 big tomato (seedless and slice it)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Some fresh tarragon
- salt to taste
- In a medium pot, bring to boil the fusilli pasta half cooked with a pinch of salt to taste and set aside in the strainer (you will need to keep 1/8 cup of the boiling water from the fusilli you cooked, so when you melt the cheese later, it will make it smooth and no lumps)
- In a small or medium pot, bring to boil the milk. When it starts to boil, add the 1/8 cup of boiling water you had saved earlier into the pot. Then add the cheddar cheese and parmesan, whisk until smooth and no more lump.
- Then add ground black pepper and salt to taste and turn off the heat.
- Add the fusilli and the sliced tomato into the cheese pot and mix it well, place them into a baking pan and baked for 15 to 20 minutes over 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with fresh tarragon into the baked hot fusilli.