My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp coriander seed (crust)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 5 cloves garlic (crack it)
- 1 stem fresh rosemary (trim)
- water and salt
- Cut the chicken and wash it until clean, then in a big bowl or pot, add water and salt (50 grams of salt to a liter of water) make sure the chicken is covered enough with water.
- Add the brine seasoning into the pot, stir it and add the chicken. Then let it sit in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4 to 5 hours.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator and dry it a little with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken into a bowl, add ground black pepper, olive oil and mix them well.
- Fry them in a hot pan (oven safe) with the skin facing down until golden, turn it and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Move the pan into a 350°F oven and continue cooking for about 25 minutes or until tender. Let it sit a few minutes before serving.