|Baked Brussels Sprout|
My own original recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Baked Brussels Sprout
- 3/4 lb brussels sprout
- 3 turkey bacon or any kind of bacon and chop it
- 3/4 cup croutons - crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil and some to drizzle
- salt to taste
- Wash the brussels sprout and cut in half, then marinate with salt.
- In a bowl, place the bacon, croutons, dried basil, dried parsley, ground black pepper, olive oil, pinch of salt and mix it all together. Then add the brussels sprout into the mixing bowl.
- Toss all the ingredients together and lay them onto a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil. Preheat oven to 350 degree and bake the brussels sprout for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.