Baked Basa In Lemon And Capers
Adapted From Create TV.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes
Baked Fish In Lemon And Capers
- 2 basa fillets (can be substitute with Halibut)
- 2 fresh lemons
- 2 stems of fresh basil-chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 cup crushed croutons
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil and some for drizzle
- salt to taste
- Wash the fish fillet, dry it in a paper towel and cut it then marinate with salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper. Wash also the lemons and slice 1/4 inch. Place the croutons in a bowl and add 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt and set aside.
- Lay sliced lemon in a baking pan and put the fish fillet on top. Put one spoonful of crouton on top of each fish fillet and spread the capers all over the baking pan.
- Bake it over 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Transfer into a serving plate, sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and drizzle with olive oil.